Starting April, 14, 2102 for two Saturday’s, I will be instructing the Media Savvy Business Marketing class at the Lansing Community College Livingston Campus. This class will demonstrate a variety of current tools available at low to no cost to enhance small business branding and integrative marketing. Learn hands on in a computer lab, how to create professional materials without code or design experience. Self serve marketing tools help to increase consistency in the company brand message and image. Learn how to create and maintain a WordPress website and blog for personal or professional use.
website maintenance with content management systems (CMS) including blogging software, website analytics, photo editing resources, email newsletter strategies, online pr tools, social media business profile optimization including Facebook fan pages, direct mail campaign integration.
– Training on content management systems using WordPress
– Creation of business social media profiles and maintenance
– Development of Facebook fan page design
– Training on tools for graphics and photo web optimization
– Press release tips and distribution
– Email marketing campaign creation
– Set-up and translation of web analytics
Associated Term: Spring 2012, Saturday, April 14 and APril, 21, 2012 from 8:30am-5:00pm
Levels: 1 Credit or pass/fail: Register today class size is limited.
Please share with friends who can benefit from this training!