It is a time for gratitude, for sharing and for remembering the special people in our lives. We are grateful to be a part of your life, however it is that we serve you. Wishing you peace, love and happiness on Thanksgiving and always.
Building Relationships with Customers
Providing a strong product or service is fairly simple, as is the ability to advertise your company through conventional means, but long term business relationships require effort.Creating true connection with customers requires an entirely different skill set to keep you in their radar.
Fear not! … we have four helpful tips that will get you going in the right direction to build strong, lasting customer connections… read more on the blog.
When representing your company at various events and situations, one of the most important aspects is the ability to stand out. Business cards are a great way to stand out and be remembered but you want to be remembered for the right reasons. Cheap and sometimes free business card packs are everywhere but they can be limiting and even make you appear careless about quality.
Business Card Basics:
- Cover it – Don’t hold back, make sure you include what you do and the best way for prospects to contact you.
- Stand out – Color helps cards pop, as do logos and graphics. If you are in a service industry include a personal picture for people who remember faces better than names.
- Show off – Being humble is an important quality, but a business card has no room to be humble. Get to the point and make a connection.
- Look Closely – Believe it or not, some people have forgotten to put their phone number or email addresses on their business card. Make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Finish strong – Uncoated, Gloss, and UV-coated, cover stocks last infinitely longer than desktop ink-jet prints. They also scan cleaner and don’t smear.
Receive 15% off business card printing and design now through December 31, 2013. Already have a design? Call use today for print only pricing. 517-645-4387.
We are excited about our new 12 month calendar design for 2014! Thank you to those who have already reserved their copy. If you are interested in a complimentary 12 month calendar we will be mailing them in the next couple of weeks. Reserve yours today. You will also receive access to exclusive downloads.
These calendars will be available for sale in some of your favorite mid-Michigan shops for gift giving this holiday season for suggested retail of $7.00. Please watch the Facebook page for announcements of specific locations, limited quantities available.
We hope you will stay connected with us throughout the year.
Connect with us on social media:
These are the go-to-places to pick up tools, trends and tips to stay on the leading edge with your business. Enjoy inspiring design, website usability, marketing strategy and business resources nestled with fun, discounts and free downloads. Please stay connected!