Monitor Your Brand…
A great brand can be costly and can take months, if not years, to build. It’s a foundational piece in your marketing communication that you do not want to be without. In this internet age It can be destroyed in hours by a blogger upset with your company. Stay connected to what is being said. The first thing to do is acquire a feed reader. (Google reader has many nice features.)
1. Google Alerts are email updates of the latest results based on your choice of query or topic. The alerts tracks blog posts, news articles, videos and even groups.
2. Blog Comments – Use BackType.com
3. Social Comments –
5. FriendFeed.com is a social aggregator. You can search your brand throughout all social networks at once.
6. Social Mention is a social media search engine for user-generated content such as blogs, comments, bookmarks, events, news, videos, and microblogging services.
I hope these four posts on Corporate branding have been helpful. Please contact me if you have any questions!
Connection Group offers a complete range of technology, Web development and creative services. We are passionate about crafting quality corporate identity and marketing strategies at reasonable rates, and we are skilled at developing and creating:
• Brand identity
• Website Design
• Corporate brochures
• Corporate Identity Packages
• Corporate presentations
• Banner and billboard creations
• Ads and marketing materials for print & online
• Product & Event Marketing
• Product package graphic design, and more…