Be Your Own Marketing Consultant
Start with a quick SWOT Analysis
You know the definition of insanity, repeating the same action and expecting a different result? Taking a few steps back from your day to day tasks to meet with a brand marketing consultant and look at your business with different eyes can provide clarity. A professional brand marketing consultation will take a comprehensive overview of your company and brand marketing efforts.
A professional brand marketing consultation will consider:
- your products or services
- your brand message
- corporate philosophy
- corporate climate
- client demographics
- marketing goals
- future plans
- business goals
- media preferences
- and so much more…
A brand marketing consultation often starts with a quick SWOT Analysis.
SWOT stands for Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats. You may be surprised how much insight you will gain by investing a bit of time answering the following questions about your business. Get a quick glimpse of your business as it stands today, Doing this homework before your brand marketing consultation can help you hone in on the area you would like to address first and keep your time targeted to get the best results.
- What are your products/or service?
- Who is your customer (demographics – gender/age/location…)
- What are your company strengths?
- What are your company weaknesses?
- What are your company opportunities?
- What are your company threats?
- Who is your company competition?
Upon review of all the questions what are the considerations / recommendations?
Now how will you tie all this into your annual business marketing goals?
You now have a current snapshot of your business. It’s time to take the next steps. Select the most critical items or the items that are the most likely to have the biggest impact on your goals.
Answer the following questions:
- How can you use your strengths to take advantage of your biggest opportunities?
- How can you use your strengths to overcome your biggest threats?
- What can you do to reduce or eliminate your weaknesses to make the most of the opportunities available?
- How can you minimize your weaknesses, so that you are better positioned to overcome your threats?
Many of the answers to these questions will seem obvious to you – even basic. Once your SWOT analysis is complete and you schedule your brand marketing consultation you will see the power of how putting it all on paper and setting planned goals and actions can truly change your business.
Online Brand Marketing Consultations
Connection Group provides in person brand marketing consultations to local Lansing, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan clients and all areas in between.
For businesses outside of lower Michigan, online brand marketing consultations are available. We will review your website, business social media profiles, all internet advertising and digital marketing. When applicable, we also request all print materials and promotions be mailing or emailed to us for previewing prior to meeting with a brand marketing consultant. Getting a comprehensive view of all company branding and marketing, both in print and web, will help us offer the best brand marketing guidance for your company goals.